Sunday, November 30, 2014

QR Codes and Augmented Reality

QR Codes:

Reindeer Video


Reindeer Facts



Reindeer mom and baby pictures at SanDiego Zoo



I could use QR codes to show directions for a center, give a book review, or QR code attached to book that gives questions for the student to answer about the book.

Augmented Reality 









When I did the picture of the present, it was cute and I would let the students do this as a special treat at Christmas time but I didn't really see the point or educational purpose.  The alphabet app was better.  I can see how the students would enjoy this and it would probably help the most reluctant learners.  The alphabet one was the only free one and there aren't that many to choose from so it's limiting in it's usefulness in my opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment